Thursday 18 March 2010

Hacks

Does anyone got any links to good hacks for less typical businesses compared to art, restaurants, flower shops etc - eg, a couples counseling office? Also, I'm getting annoyed with how easy it is for my sims to get insanely rich even though their children go to private schools and they've been through university so should technically have tuition debts hanging over them. Are there any hacks to automate this or should I keep manually send the headmasters and university professors money with the postal order thingamajig (oh, how I love that and the no-20k-startup, too many super-rich sims are no fun!).

Final question - my sims can no longer write novels. Well, they can, they just don't get a choice of name/theme/etc and are finished in 20 seconds. I thought I had a hack that fixed that but if I do it's not working! Any ideas?

2 comments:

  1. I had the novel problem when I first got Free Time and it was caused by an old version of the "write novels faster" hack.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh, that might be it! I think I either have that or the progress bar one and that may be what's breaking it. I'll find and remove it. Thank you so much! Thankfully I don't have any sims who strike me as novelists at the moment.

    ReplyDelete