Friday 20 August 2010

I GIVE UP!

Not on Sims blogging, but on this particular legacy. I've moved in with my boyfriend (yay) so I'm using his PC now, and I don't know how corrupt this neighbourhood was after various stuff on the old PC. Plus I've decided that I keep complicating things far too much when it comes to Prosperities. Eg, there were a lot of playable townies hanging around, and as much as I'd like to be as dedicated and generally awesome at Sims stories as Lakeside Heights or Pine Hollow I don't think it's going to happen. But I have a new blog, over at Wordpress, which is appropriately called More Gorram Sims. I've started blogging my first ever I'm Surrounded By Idiots challenge and will have a new Prosperity soon, where I'll attempt to stick to the rules! The links and CC resources aren't up yet but they soon will be :)

No comments:

Post a Comment